For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions we use the term Title or Titles to describe our historic audio drama episodes and series that we make available for you to purchase.
When you purchase one or more of our Titles you are purchasing a non-exclusive license to listen by means of streaming and/ or downloading on the following terms which we hope you will agree are fair.
1. You must be 18 or older, or be 13 or older and have a parent or guardian’s consent to listen to our Titles.
2. If you are between 13 and 18 years old you should also note any warnings in relation to the presence of swearing or violence for example which may be associated with a Title before purchasing it to ensure it is appropriate for your age.
3. Once you have purchased a title you can either stream it or download it to listen to it on any suitable device or devices that you may have (there is no limit).
4. You acknowledge that all copyright, trademarks and all other intellectual property rights in the Titles shall remain vested in Towton Productions Limited, Towton Audio ® or its licensors which may include authors and third party producers amongst others.
5. If you do download a Title we ask that you do not share it with others but please do tell them how good it is and point them to the website where they can listen to trailers and find out more about how we made our audio dramas. We are committed to reinvesting every penny back into making more epic audio dramas so please do encourage your friends to buy them too! In this way you can help emerging and diverse talent to write, act and produce quality audio drama.
6. You agree not to upload any of our Titles to any podcast hosting platforms such as Buzzsprout as that would be simply wrong.
7. You can of course listen to our Titles with your friends and family in your household but please be mindful of any warnings with regard to for example swearing or violence.
8. If you encounter any problems with listening to your purchases please look at our Help and by all means contact us for assistance. In the event that we are unable to help, you are of course entitled to a full refund of whichever Title or Titles you are unable to listen to. You accept that this is the full extent of our liability in each and every instance of such an event occurring. By the way it’s highly unlikely that you’ll have a problem as it’s all pretty straight forward technology.
9. Sometimes it may be that our Towton Audio ® website is down for maintenance but again this is going to be a rare event but we’d just like to flag up that we can’t guarantee we will be available 100% of the time or that you may not encounter a fault which of course could interrupt streaming on the odd occasion and be a bit annoying. Once again you accept that there cannot be any liability associated with such an event and they are usually short lived in any case.
10. These Terms and Conditions form a Contract between the purchaser and Towton Productions Limited and shall be governed by English law and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.